Terms and Conditions
The Website and the App is owned by Aadhya Didactics Private Limited (“Company”).
The Website and the App may be used only for lawful purposes by persons seeking home improvement services and solutions.
You shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit any content, that is obscene, unlawful, derogatory or defamatory of any racial, religious or ethnic groups, or material that misappropriates or infringes intellectual property rights of others, on or through the Website and/or the App.
You undertake that You will not host, display, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any content including data, text, message, review, comments, description, image, sound, and video that:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
- is harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes intellectual property rights of others;
- violates any laws for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer, computer network data, computer data base or software; or
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of your Website and/ or App registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may amount to disabling your account.
You agree, understand and acknowledge that:
- Our function is limited to providing a platform for enabling persons seeking home improvement services and solutions, find the same.
- We have no control over the content and we do not have an obligation to review or modify the content made available to You through the Website and/or the App.
Please note that: (i) we do not recommend or endorse any employee on the Website and/or the App; and (ii) we do not make any representations or warranties with respect to the employees.
Limitation of liability-
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND THE APP OR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU.
The Company (nor its employees, agents, suppliers or affiliates) shall not be liable to You for any lost profits, or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss or damage of any kind, or for damages that could have been avoided by the use of reasonable diligence, arising in connection with the provision of services, even if the we have been advised or should be aware of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall we be liable to You for any punitive, additional, consequential or remote damages.
- We do not warrant or represent that the services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or completely secure. You acknowledge that there are risks inherent in operating conditions, internet connectivity, third party software components and other reasons beyond our control that could result in the loss of content or unavailability of services or loss of any other information relating to activities carried out through the Website and the App.
- You acknowledge and undertake that You are accessing the Website and/or the App at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment in doing so. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of any user, nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties provided by any user. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and any other user.
Suspension and termination of account-
We may terminate, suspend or limit your access to your account or block devices using your IP address from accessing the Website and/or the App:
- if we determine, in our sole opinion, that You have misrepresented any information You provide us;
- if we determine, in our sole opinion, that You are ineligible to access the Website and/or the Ap in accordance with law;
- if we are required to do so by law.
You agree that any dispute or claim related to your use of the Website and/or the App is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bengaluru, India, and will be adjudicated as per the laws of India for the time being in force.
Grievance Officer, as required under the Information Technology Act, 2000 is: Uday S Prakash