We not only help RWA of projects which are completed in all respects and are due for taking over by the association, but also projects in progress where we conduct inspection for sections which are currently ready and inspect the rest after total completion.
The video in the banner gives a broad picture of how Nemmadi can and does help RWA take over from the builder. There are not only civil engineering aspects that need to be checked but also many other areas. They are elucidated below
Proper take-over of all common areas and amenities by the association from the builder is critical to ensure hassle free operations thereafter. More importantly doing so in such a manner that there are no hurdles or issues in the future while running the association. Audit by Nemmadi makes sure nothing is missed during takeover, by covering all areas mentioned below…
Nemmadi assists the association/RWA by conducting an audit which includes:
- Inspection and Snagging of common areas (civil & building services).
- Reporting on condition and quality of common areas.
- The checklist of documents that a RWA must collects from a builder could be divided into these groups.
- Guidance on the desirable statutory documents to be handed over to the association
Areas covered in RWA audit (but not limited to)
- Electrical rooms
- Electrical Transformers
- DG sets
- Water treatment plant
- Sewage treatment plant
- Sumps & Pumping plant
- Rain water harvesting system
- Firefighting systems
- Overhead water tanks
- Roads and pathways
- Basement ventilation & exhaust systems
- Dampness & damages in all common areas
- Painting work
- Shafts and ducts which are open for inspection
Sample RWA Checklist
We are happy to share with you the names of clients with whom we have worked with earlier, please get in touch with us on WhatsApp at +91.80.2663.9780 or email us at [email protected]